Students studying in Pre-nursery of the school are given first preference for admission to Kindergarten.
Registration to Kindergarten I (KGI/LKG) is usually considered in the second or third week of January for the year in consideration.
The Candidate is required to complete the age of 4 years on or by May 31st.
Procedure for registration/admission
- The exact dates for registration is announced in the months of December/January. Please check the notice boards.
- Pre-Application forms are issued and are needed to be submitted by given date along with a copy of birth certificate.
- List of selected candidates for final admission will be announced.
- Selection is strictly followed on the basis of candidate’s age, siblings if any, studying in the school, minority status, and proximity to the school.
- Final admission is usually done in April.
Admission to KGII/UKG is subject to any vacancies.