- The Management expects every student to maintain the code of conduct of the school at all times. Use of bad language and disrespectful behaviour will not be tolerated. Disciplinary action will be initiated against habitual offenders.
- Mobile phones and any type of electronic devices are strictly prohibited inside the School Campus. If confiscated, they will not be returned. Students are also advised not to bring valuable articles to the school. The Management is not responsible for the loss or theft of such articles.
- The monthly fees should be remitted at the Bursar office by the specified date in the school diary.
- Students should have a minimum attendance of 80% every academic year. Attendance is compulsory on the re-opening day and the last working day of every term.
- Malpractices during the tests and exams will be viewed very seriously.
- Any destruction of school property will be viewed seriously. Loss of books and breakage in the laboratories must be either replaced or compensated for.
- Parents can meet the Principal and Administrator on week days between 10.00am -12.30pm and 3.00pm-4.00pm during working days. If parents wish to meet the class teacher or subject teacher, they can do so after 3.30 p.m on working days with prior intimation/permission.
- Parents are also requested to co-operate in all the activities of the school and encourage their wards to participate in the co-curricular activities of the school.
- Students have to comply with the rules that are detailed in the student diary.
- The school functions from 9.00 am to 3.30 pm on all working days from Monday to Friday and from 8.15 am to 12 noon on Saturdays.